Views

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to school

     
 Hey I am back at school and doing blogs again.I am going to blog about what I did this summer,what my goals are this year and my weaknesses from last year.
 I did not a lot of things over the summer.The first thing I did this summer is go on a week long cruise on the carnival freedom.It was so much fun and I was sad to come home.It docked in Jamaica,Grand Cayman and the Florida Keys.

                                         Here is a picture of the carnival Freedom

  They have a big water slide on the lido deck.They also have a 24 hour pizza bar and ice cream machine.If you do not want pizza or ice cream you can have a salad.They also show a movie every night on yhe lido deck.They have mini golf and a bascetball and court on the sky deck.


      



I went to a few summer camps and visited my grand parents and I stayed at home a lot,so any ways lets move on.
  My goals this year are to get more comments on my blogs.I want to be more creative and have better blog titles.
My weaknesses last  year was that it was my first year and I did not have any experience.This year I know a little bit more and have better topics to blog about.

1 comment: