Views

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ghost!!!!!!!!!! BOO!!

    Does science explain everything and have an answer.Does our society have room for the paranormal.In old times when a volcano erupted the people thought that the volcano gods were mad at them.Now things can be told by science,or can it not.Well it is not up to me to tell that they exists or they don't.Personally I think that they are real.My science teacher is creeping me and my class out with a bunch of scary videos on ghosts.
    For example,one time my mom and I came home from Tennessee and I saw a car go right through a building.
    Well leave me a comment on if you believe or if you don't.

1 comment:

  1. Evan, you need question marks. You did have good things in you blog, but I think it needs to be a little longer. And maybe a picture or a video.

    ReplyDelete