Views

Monday, November 8, 2010

Shreiner Trip

  The week of October 31-November 6 the school I go to went on a big trip.The trip went to Florida to see the Kennedy Space center and see the space shuttle go off.I am going to be blogging about what I did with my school and how I felt.
   On Monday November 1 most of my school and I got on a coach bus to go to Florida.We left at 9:00.It was a 9 and a half long drive.We were suppose to go to sleep on the drive down,but I only went to sleep from 4:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.I was not very comfortable to go to sleep in the bus.We watched a movie until midnight and then some people went to sleep.Then at 2:00 a.m. we stoped at a gas station and it took a while to get gas.Later at 4:00a.m. I passed out in the most uncomfortable position with my head laying on my pillow on my lap facing forward.Later when we stoped at 6:30 a.m. I fell on the floor and woke up.It took about 30 mins. to get checked in.
  The next day at 8:00 we went to breakfast and went to the Kennedy Space center for the whole day and left at 6:00 p.m. and went to Pizza Hut at 8:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment